SubjectRe: console: Complete exception handling in newport_probe()
> Please note you are responding to someone who many kernel maintainers,
> myself included, have on their blacklist

You configured your communication filters for some reasons in this way.

> as they are totally unhelpful.

The development views can vary also around my software contributions.
It seems to happen often enough that specific suggestions get accepted
from my selection of change possibilities.

> Please feel free to ignore them like the rest of us do.

This is generally also possible.

But I hope still that our discussions can become more constructive again.

Regards,
Markus

  Last update: 2020-04-23 19:44    [W:0.061 / U:0.348 seconds]