SubjectRe: [v5] Documentation: bootconfig: Update boot configuration documentation
On Thu, 5 Mar 2020 21:26:40 +0100
Markus Elfring <Markus.Elfring@web.de> wrote:

> >> The involved contributors show different response delays, don't they?
> >
> > Of course! Masami is in Japan, and is probably sleeping right now.
>
> I am not so concerned about the global distribution of contributors.
>

> > That's what happens when you work in a global environment.
>
> I am used to this fact for years.
>
> I became more concerned about information which was not directly provided
> in patch change logs (according to my software development expectations).

Well, the information added was enough for my own software development
expectations, and that's all I care about.

-- Steve

  Last update: 2020-03-05 21:59    [W:0.075 / U:0.348 seconds]