SubjectRe: [v5] Documentation: bootconfig: Update boot configuration documentation
On Thu, 5 Mar 2020 20:06:47 +0100
Markus Elfring <Markus.Elfring@web.de> wrote:

> >> Do you expect that known open issues need to be repeated for each patch revision?
> >
> > Ideally not, but not very much is ideal.
>
> Did you notice any aspects where I would be still looking for more helpful answers?

What does that even mean?

> > IOW, it is sometimes required (if one cares enough; sometimes
> > one just gives up).
>
> I find this communication detail unfortunate occasionally.

Well, it's better than slamming one's head into their desk.

> >> How do you think about the desired tracking of bug reports
> >> also for this software?
> …
> > Masami seems to be responsive.
>
> The involved contributors show different response delays, don't they?

Of course! Masami is in Japan, and is probably sleeping right now. That's
what happens when you work in a global environment.

-- Steve

  Last update: 2020-03-05 20:27    [W:0.111 / U:1.412 seconds]