SubjectRe: [v5] Documentation: bootconfig: Update boot configuration documentation

>>> e.g.:
>>
>> Do you expect that known open issues need to be repeated for each patch revision?
>
> Ideally not, but not very much is ideal.

Did you notice any aspects where I would be still looking for more helpful answers?

> IOW, it is sometimes required (if one cares enough; sometimes
> one just gives up).

I find this communication detail unfortunate occasionally.

>> How do you think about the desired tracking of bug reports
>> also for this software?

> Masami seems to be responsive.

The involved contributors show different response delays, don't they?

Regards,
Markus

  Last update: 2020-03-05 20:08    [W:0.085 / U:0.316 seconds]