SubjectDr. Williams Johnson, Awaiting To Hear From You.
Good Day,

I'M Dr. Williams Johnson, so sorry to inform you about Mr. Scott
Donald a well know Business man who die last Night in the Hospital
here in Los Angeles, meanwhile before he pass away he told me to
please inform you in case you did not hear from him again and to
please do what he ask you to do with the fund in London and he also
said that he have already inform the bank to make the transfer to you
as he instructed I'M awaiting to hear from you as soon as possible to
enable me send you the bank contact in London,

Sincerely,

Dr. Williams Johnson
MY Number is +13019692737

  Last update: 2020-03-31 17:37    [W:0.024 / U:0.264 seconds]