SubjectRe: Was: fair pay sys - one last tweak - Science = Islam

I had this one last brilliant idea. One last tweak on the concept, as we
know symbols become influental in computer system design.

I/T L X, which also would support Science tangenting Islam. No more
hadith/hijabi sects claiming "Islam", it can be refuted by scientific
understanding of the universe.

Nonsense interpretation and claims of sweaty hijab by force, we support
thyrian lobotomy for.

Really renovating our own religious view, that once was similar
monotheism aswell.

And supporting One Dwea without company, the fundamental monotheistic
principles, very understandable in the indian situation.

I think then I have mananged to shift some money from pop-culture to
science aswell!

So truly, support I/T L X, it is what the time is screaming for.

Serene Greetings,
Ywe Cærlyn
I/T L X
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCR3gmLVjHS5A702wo4bol_Q

  Last update: 2020-03-30 14:37    [W:0.063 / U:0.124 seconds]