SubjectCAN YOU WORK WITH US?
Good day.

My reason of contacting you is that I and my colleagues working in our
country’s National Petroleum Corporation want to buy any existing
modern crude oil refinery in any part of the world.

We are ready to buy any available land to build the Refinery or buy
the existing one anywhere outside Africa. We will make you our foreign
partner abroad with some percentage shareholding if you will be
interested to work with us on this project.

We have the sum of ($600 Million Dollars) Six Hundred Million Dollars
for this project.

Meanwhile, this amount of ($600 Million Dollars) will be accessible
through Foreign Contract Purchase Fund. We are going to clarify what
we meant by Foreign Contract Purchase Fund as soon as we hear from you
for better understanding and the way forward.

However, in case you are not capable to handle this project with us,
please kindly connect us to any capable person or company that would
handle the project with us in order to enable us proceed at once.

We hope to hear you in no distance time through this e-mail address
at: officework_progress@yahoo.com, for immediate communication and
more facts on how to go on.

With respect

Best Regards

Andrew Ede and Co,,

  Last update: 2020-03-26 21:30    [W:0.085 / U:0.104 seconds]