lkml.org 
[lkml]   [2020]   [Mar]   [22]   [last100]   RSS Feed
Views: [wrap][no wrap]   [headers]  [forward] 
 
Messages in this thread
/
SubjectRe: [f2fs-dev] Writes stoped working on f2fs after the compression support was added
From
Date
Hi all,

I've figure out a patch for this issue, could you please try below one?

f2fs: fix potential .flags overflow on 32bit architecture

Thanks,

On 2020-3-12 1:01, Jaegeuk Kim wrote:
> On 03/06, Ondřej Jirman wrote:
>> Hello,
>>
>> On Thu, Feb 27, 2020 at 10:01:50AM +0800, Chao Yu wrote:
>>> On 2020/2/27 2:05, Ondřej Jirman wrote:
>>>>
>>>> No issue after 7h uptime either. So I guess this patch solved it for some
>>>> reason.
>>>
>>> I hope so as well, I will send a formal patch for this.
>>
>> So I had it happen again, even with the patches. This time in f2fs_rename2:
>
> Hmm, I haven't seen this so far. Is it doable to see all the other tasks
> together? And, may I offer to test with some bug fixes together that I sent
> pull-request?
>
> https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/jaegeuk/f2fs.git/log/?h=dev
>
> Thanks,
>
>>
>> regards,
>> o.
>>
>> INFO: task ldconfig:620 blocked for more than 122 seconds.
>> Not tainted 5.6.0-rc3-00469-g44d686977effa #48
>> "echo 0 > /proc/sys/kernel/hung_task_timeout_secs" disables this message.
>> ldconfig D 0 620 441 0x00000001
>> Backtrace:
>> [<c0913190>] (__schedule) from [<c0913834>] (schedule+0x78/0xf4)
>> r10:e587a000 r9:00000000 r8:e587bd80 r7:ee687eb8 r6:00000002 r5:e587a000
>> r4:ee8c8000
>> [<c09137bc>] (schedule) from [<c017ec6c>] (rwsem_down_write_slowpath+0x24c/0x4c0)
>> r5:00000001 r4:ee687ea8
>> [<c017ea20>] (rwsem_down_write_slowpath) from [<c091652c>] (down_write+0x6c/0x70)
>> r10:ee687d08 r9:e5131170 r8:ee0f0000 r7:ee687ea8 r6:e587be10 r5:ee685740
>> r4:ee687ea8
>> [<c09164c0>] (down_write) from [<c04149ac>] (f2fs_rename2+0x1a0/0x1114)
>> r5:ee685740 r4:ee685740
>> [<c041480c>] (f2fs_rename2) from [<c02ea5a8>] (vfs_rename+0x434/0x838)
>> r10:c041480c r9:e5131170 r8:ee687d08 r7:ee685740 r6:eed21440 r5:00000000
>> r4:eecb82a8
>> [<c02ea174>] (vfs_rename) from [<c02ed764>] (do_renameat2+0x310/0x494)
>> r10:eea4c000 r9:00000000 r8:e587bf50 r7:eed21440 r6:00000000 r5:ffffffd9
>> r4:eea4d000
>> [<c02ed454>] (do_renameat2) from [<c02eec20>] (sys_rename+0x34/0x3c)
>> r10:00000026 r9:e587a000 r8:c0101204 r7:00000026 r6:00007458 r5:000dac90
>> r4:00000003
>> [<c02eebec>] (sys_rename) from [<c0101000>] (ret_fast_syscall+0x0/0x54)
>> Exception stack(0xe587bfa8 to 0xe587bff0)
>> bfa0: 00000003 000dac90 000dac90 be9e1540 0000c7d5 00000000
>> bfc0: 00000003 000dac90 00007458 00000026 0000c7d5 00000001 000cd60c be9e1534
>> bfe0: 00000025 be9e14cc 00014120 0001fd00
>> NMI backtrace for cpu 3
>> CPU: 3 PID: 53 Comm: khungtaskd Not tainted 5.6.0-rc3-00469-g44d686977effa #48
>> Hardware name: Allwinner A83t board
>> Backtrace:
>> [<c010db14>] (dump_backtrace) from [<c010de98>] (show_stack+0x20/0x24)
>> r7:00000000 r6:600b0013 r5:00000000 r4:c0e9ab90
>> [<c010de78>] (show_stack) from [<c08fabbc>] (dump_stack+0x98/0xac)
>> [<c08fab24>] (dump_stack) from [<c0901a5c>] (nmi_cpu_backtrace+0x98/0xcc)
>> r7:00000000 r6:00000003 r5:00000000 r4:00000003
>> [<c09019c4>] (nmi_cpu_backtrace) from [<c0901b84>] (nmi_trigger_cpumask_backtrace+0xf4/0x138)
>> r5:c0e08498 r4:c010ea5c
>> [<c0901a90>] (nmi_trigger_cpumask_backtrace) from [<c0110334>] (arch_trigger_cpumask_backtrace+0x20/0x24)
>> r7:0008908a r6:c0e08c50 r5:00007f84 r4:ef19b674
>> [<c0110314>] (arch_trigger_cpumask_backtrace) from [<c01de160>] (watchdog+0x334/0x540)
>> [<c01dde2c>] (watchdog) from [<c01564f4>] (kthread+0x144/0x170)
>> r10:ef0f7e60 r9:ef3a64dc r8:00000000 r7:ee85c000 r6:00000000 r5:ee806040
>> r4:ef3a64c0
>> [<c01563b0>] (kthread) from [<c01010e8>] (ret_from_fork+0x14/0x2c)
>> Exception stack(0xee85dfb0 to 0xee85dff8)
>> dfa0: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000
>> dfc0: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000
>> dfe0: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000013 00000000
>> r10:00000000 r9:00000000 r8:00000000 r7:00000000 r6:00000000 r5:c01563b0
>> r4:ee806040
>> Sending NMI from CPU 3 to CPUs 0-2,4-7:
>> NMI backtrace for cpu 2
>> CPU: 2 PID: 0 Comm: swapper/2 Not tainted 5.6.0-rc3-00469-g44d686977effa #48
>> Hardware name: Allwinner A83t board
>> PC is at arch_cpu_idle+0x48/0x4c
>> LR is at arch_cpu_idle+0x44/0x4c
>> pc : [<c0109848>] lr : [<c0109844>] psr: 60030013
>> sp : ef135f68 ip : ef135f78 fp : ef135f74
>> r10: 00000000 r9 : 00000000 r8 : c0d82830
>> r7 : c0e04ea4 r6 : c0e04e64 r5 : 00000002 r4 : ef134000
>> r3 : c011ab00 r2 : ef672d70 r1 : 0004ea3c r0 : 00000000
>> Flags: nZCv IRQs on FIQs on Mode SVC_32 ISA ARM Segment none
>> Control: 10c5387d Table: 6d87406a DAC: 00000051
>> CPU: 2 PID: 0 Comm: swapper/2 Not tainted 5.6.0-rc3-00469-g44d686977effa #48
>> Hardware name: Allwinner A83t board
>> Backtrace:
>> [<c010db14>] (dump_backtrace) from [<c010de98>] (show_stack+0x20/0x24)
>> r7:00000000 r6:60030193 r5:00000000 r4:c0e9ab90
>> [<c010de78>] (show_stack) from [<c08fabbc>] (dump_stack+0x98/0xac)
>> [<c08fab24>] (dump_stack) from [<c0109ae0>] (show_regs+0x1c/0x20)
>> r7:00000000 r6:00000007 r5:ef135f18 r4:00000002
>> [<c0109ac4>] (show_regs) from [<c0901a8c>] (nmi_cpu_backtrace+0xc8/0xcc)
>> [<c09019c4>] (nmi_cpu_backtrace) from [<c010fca8>] (handle_IPI+0x64/0x37c)
>> r5:ef135f18 r4:c0d83110
>> [<c010fc44>] (handle_IPI) from [<c01023d0>] (gic_handle_irq+0x84/0x88)
>> r10:00000000 r9:ef134000 r8:ef135f18 r7:f0803000 r6:f0802000 r5:f080200c
>> r4:c0e0565c r3:c0109844
>> [<c010234c>] (gic_handle_irq) from [<c0101acc>] (__irq_svc+0x6c/0x90)
>> Exception stack(0xef135f18 to 0xef135f60)
>> 5f00: 00000000 0004ea3c
>> 5f20: ef672d70 c011ab00 ef134000 00000002 c0e04e64 c0e04ea4 c0d82830 00000000
>> 5f40: 00000000 ef135f74 ef135f78 ef135f68 c0109844 c0109848 60030013 ffffffff
>> r9:ef134000 r8:c0d82830 r7:ef135f4c r6:ffffffff r5:60030013 r4:c0109848
>> [<c0109800>] (arch_cpu_idle) from [<c0918444>] (default_idle_call+0x30/0x3c)
>> [<c0918414>] (default_idle_call) from [<c016595c>] (do_idle+0x218/0x290)
>> [<c0165744>] (do_idle) from [<c0165ca4>] (cpu_startup_entry+0x28/0x2c)
>> r10:00000000 r9:410fc075 r8:4000406a r7:c0ead5c0 r6:10c0387d r5:00000002
>> r4:0000008d
>> [<c0165c7c>] (cpu_startup_entry) from [<c010f4c0>] (secondary_start_kernel+0x158/0x164)
>> [<c010f368>] (secondary_start_kernel) from [<4010280c>] (0x4010280c)
>> r5:00000051 r4:6f12806a
>> NMI backtrace for cpu 1
>> CPU: 1 PID: 0 Comm: swapper/1 Not tainted 5.6.0-rc3-00469-g44d686977effa #48
>> Hardware name: Allwinner A83t board
>> PC is at arch_cpu_idle+0x48/0x4c
>> LR is at arch_cpu_idle+0x44/0x4c
>> pc : [<c0109848>] lr : [<c0109844>] psr: 60000013
>> sp : ef133f68 ip : ef133f78 fp : ef133f74
>> r10: 00000000 r9 : 00000000 r8 : c0d82830
>> r7 : c0e04ea4 r6 : c0e04e64 r5 : 00000001 r4 : ef132000
>> r3 : c011ab00 r2 : ef65ed70 r1 : 0004ed5c r0 : 00000000
>> Flags: nZCv IRQs on FIQs on Mode SVC_32 ISA ARM Segment none
>> Control: 10c5387d Table: 6de3806a DAC: 00000051
>> CPU: 1 PID: 0 Comm: swapper/1 Not tainted 5.6.0-rc3-00469-g44d686977effa #48
>> Hardware name: Allwinner A83t board
>> Backtrace:
>> [<c010db14>] (dump_backtrace) from [<c010de98>] (show_stack+0x20/0x24)
>> r7:00000000 r6:60000193 r5:00000000 r4:c0e9ab90
>> [<c010de78>] (show_stack) from [<c08fabbc>] (dump_stack+0x98/0xac)
>> [<c08fab24>] (dump_stack) from [<c0109ae0>] (show_regs+0x1c/0x20)
>> r7:00000000 r6:00000007 r5:ef133f18 r4:00000001
>> [<c0109ac4>] (show_regs) from [<c0901a8c>] (nmi_cpu_backtrace+0xc8/0xcc)
>> [<c09019c4>] (nmi_cpu_backtrace) from [<c010fca8>] (handle_IPI+0x64/0x37c)
>> r5:ef133f18 r4:c0d83110
>> [<c010fc44>] (handle_IPI) from [<c01023d0>] (gic_handle_irq+0x84/0x88)
>> r10:00000000 r9:ef132000 r8:ef133f18 r7:f0803000 r6:f0802000 r5:f080200c
>> r4:c0e0565c r3:c0109844
>> [<c010234c>] (gic_handle_irq) from [<c0101acc>] (__irq_svc+0x6c/0x90)
>> Exception stack(0xef133f18 to 0xef133f60)
>> 3f00: 00000000 0004ed5c
>> 3f20: ef65ed70 c011ab00 ef132000 00000001 c0e04e64 c0e04ea4 c0d82830 00000000
>> 3f40: 00000000 ef133f74 ef133f78 ef133f68 c0109844 c0109848 60000013 ffffffff
>> r9:ef132000 r8:c0d82830 r7:ef133f4c r6:ffffffff r5:60000013 r4:c0109848
>> [<c0109800>] (arch_cpu_idle) from [<c0918444>] (default_idle_call+0x30/0x3c)
>> [<c0918414>] (default_idle_call) from [<c016595c>] (do_idle+0x218/0x290)
>> [<c0165744>] (do_idle) from [<c0165ca4>] (cpu_startup_entry+0x28/0x2c)
>> r10:00000000 r9:410fc075 r8:4000406a r7:c0ead5c0 r6:10c0387d r5:00000001
>> r4:0000008d
>> [<c0165c7c>] (cpu_startup_entry) from [<c010f4c0>] (secondary_start_kernel+0x158/0x164)
>> [<c010f368>] (secondary_start_kernel) from [<4010280c>] (0x4010280c)
>> r5:00000051 r4:6f12806a
>> NMI backtrace for cpu 0
>> CPU: 0 PID: 0 Comm: swapper/0 Not tainted 5.6.0-rc3-00469-g44d686977effa #48
>> Hardware name: Allwinner A83t board
>> PC is at arch_cpu_idle+0x48/0x4c
>> LR is at arch_cpu_idle+0x44/0x4c
>> pc : [<c0109848>] lr : [<c0109844>] psr: 60000013
>> sp : c0e01f08 ip : c0e01f18 fp : c0e01f14
>> r10: 00000000 r9 : 00000000 r8 : c0d82830
>> r7 : c0e04ea4 r6 : c0e04e64 r5 : 00000000 r4 : c0e00000
>> r3 : c011ab00 r2 : ef64ad70 r1 : 002da988 r0 : 00000000
>> Flags: nZCv IRQs on FIQs on Mode SVC_32 ISA ARM Segment none
>> Control: 10c5387d Table: 6cbc406a DAC: 00000051
>> CPU: 0 PID: 0 Comm: swapper/0 Not tainted 5.6.0-rc3-00469-g44d686977effa #48
>> Hardware name: Allwinner A83t board
>> Backtrace:
>> [<c010db14>] (dump_backtrace) from [<c010de98>] (show_stack+0x20/0x24)
>> r7:00000000 r6:60000193 r5:00000000 r4:c0e9ab90
>> [<c010de78>] (show_stack) from [<c08fabbc>] (dump_stack+0x98/0xac)
>> [<c08fab24>] (dump_stack) from [<c0109ae0>] (show_regs+0x1c/0x20)
>> r7:00000000 r6:00000007 r5:c0e01eb8 r4:00000000
>> [<c0109ac4>] (show_regs) from [<c0901a8c>] (nmi_cpu_backtrace+0xc8/0xcc)
>> [<c09019c4>] (nmi_cpu_backtrace) from [<c010fca8>] (handle_IPI+0x64/0x37c)
>> r5:c0e01eb8 r4:c0d83110
>> [<c010fc44>] (handle_IPI) from [<c01023d0>] (gic_handle_irq+0x84/0x88)
>> r10:00000000 r9:c0e00000 r8:c0e01eb8 r7:f0803000 r6:f0802000 r5:f080200c
>> r4:c0e0565c r3:c0109844
>> [<c010234c>] (gic_handle_irq) from [<c0101acc>] (__irq_svc+0x6c/0x90)
>> Exception stack(0xc0e01eb8 to 0xc0e01f00)
>> 1ea0: 00000000 002da988
>> 1ec0: ef64ad70 c011ab00 c0e00000 00000000 c0e04e64 c0e04ea4 c0d82830 00000000
>> 1ee0: 00000000 c0e01f14 c0e01f18 c0e01f08 c0109844 c0109848 60000013 ffffffff
>> r9:c0e00000 r8:c0d82830 r7:c0e01eec r6:ffffffff r5:60000013 r4:c0109848
>> [<c0109800>] (arch_cpu_idle) from [<c0918444>] (default_idle_call+0x30/0x3c)
>> [<c0918414>] (default_idle_call) from [<c016595c>] (do_idle+0x218/0x290)
>> [<c0165744>] (do_idle) from [<c0165ca4>] (cpu_startup_entry+0x28/0x2c)
>> r10:c0d47f38 r9:efffcd40 r8:00000089 r7:c0ead210 r6:00000000 r5:c0d47f38
>> r4:000000d1
>> [<c0165c7c>] (cpu_startup_entry) from [<c091245c>] (rest_init+0xb4/0xbc)
>> [<c09123a8>] (rest_init) from [<c0d00c78>] (arch_call_rest_init+0x18/0x1c)
>> r5:c0d47f38 r4:c0ead1c0
>> [<c0d00c60>] (arch_call_rest_init) from [<c0d013e8>] (start_kernel+0x6f4/0x714)
>> [<c0d00cf4>] (start_kernel) from [<00000000>] (0x0)
>> NMI backtrace for cpu 5
>> CPU: 5 PID: 0 Comm: swapper/5 Not tainted 5.6.0-rc3-00469-g44d686977effa #48
>> Hardware name: Allwinner A83t board
>> PC is at arch_cpu_idle+0x48/0x4c
>> LR is at arch_cpu_idle+0x44/0x4c
>> pc : [<c0109848>] lr : [<c0109844>] psr: 60000013
>> sp : ef13bf68 ip : ef13bf78 fp : ef13bf74
>> r10: 00000000 r9 : 00000000 r8 : c0d82830
>> r7 : c0e04ea4 r6 : c0e04e64 r5 : 00000005 r4 : ef13a000
>> r3 : c011ab00 r2 : ef6aed70 r1 : 00064604 r0 : 00000000
>> Flags: nZCv IRQs on FIQs on Mode SVC_32 ISA ARM Segment none
>> Control: 10c5387d Table: 6dd8806a DAC: 00000051
>> CPU: 5 PID: 0 Comm: swapper/5 Not tainted 5.6.0-rc3-00469-g44d686977effa #48
>> Hardware name: Allwinner A83t board
>> Backtrace:
>> [<c010db14>] (dump_backtrace) from [<c010de98>] (show_stack+0x20/0x24)
>> r7:00000000 r6:60000193 r5:00000000 r4:c0e9ab90
>> [<c010de78>] (show_stack) from [<c08fabbc>] (dump_stack+0x98/0xac)
>> [<c08fab24>] (dump_stack) from [<c0109ae0>] (show_regs+0x1c/0x20)
>> r7:00000000 r6:00000007 r5:ef13bf18 r4:00000005
>> [<c0109ac4>] (show_regs) from [<c0901a8c>] (nmi_cpu_backtrace+0xc8/0xcc)
>> [<c09019c4>] (nmi_cpu_backtrace) from [<c010fca8>] (handle_IPI+0x64/0x37c)
>> r5:ef13bf18 r4:c0d83110
>> [<c010fc44>] (handle_IPI) from [<c01023d0>] (gic_handle_irq+0x84/0x88)
>> r10:00000000 r9:ef13a000 r8:ef13bf18 r7:f0803000 r6:f0802000 r5:f080200c
>> r4:c0e0565c r3:c0109844
>> [<c010234c>] (gic_handle_irq) from [<c0101acc>] (__irq_svc+0x6c/0x90)
>> Exception stack(0xef13bf18 to 0xef13bf60)
>> bf00: 00000000 00064604
>> bf20: ef6aed70 c011ab00 ef13a000 00000005 c0e04e64 c0e04ea4 c0d82830 00000000
>> bf40: 00000000 ef13bf74 ef13bf78 ef13bf68 c0109844 c0109848 60000013 ffffffff
>> r9:ef13a000 r8:c0d82830 r7:ef13bf4c r6:ffffffff r5:60000013 r4:c0109848
>> [<c0109800>] (arch_cpu_idle) from [<c0918444>] (default_idle_call+0x30/0x3c)
>> [<c0918414>] (default_idle_call) from [<c016595c>] (do_idle+0x218/0x290)
>> [<c0165744>] (do_idle) from [<c0165ca4>] (cpu_startup_entry+0x28/0x2c)
>> r10:00000000 r9:410fc075 r8:4000406a r7:c0ead5c0 r6:10c0387d r5:00000005
>> r4:0000008d
>> [<c0165c7c>] (cpu_startup_entry) from [<c010f4c0>] (secondary_start_kernel+0x158/0x164)
>> [<c010f368>] (secondary_start_kernel) from [<4010280c>] (0x4010280c)
>> r5:00000051 r4:6f12806a
>> NMI backtrace for cpu 4
>> CPU: 4 PID: 0 Comm: swapper/4 Not tainted 5.6.0-rc3-00469-g44d686977effa #48
>> Hardware name: Allwinner A83t board
>> PC is at arch_cpu_idle+0x48/0x4c
>> LR is at arch_cpu_idle+0x44/0x4c
>> pc : [<c0109848>] lr : [<c0109844>] psr: 60000013
>> sp : ef139f68 ip : ef139f78 fp : ef139f74
>> r10: 00000000 r9 : 00000000 r8 : c0d82830
>> r7 : c0e04ea4 r6 : c0e04e64 r5 : 00000004 r4 : ef138000
>> r3 : c011ab00 r2 : ef69ad70 r1 : 0007c518 r0 : 00000000
>> Flags: nZCv IRQs on FIQs on Mode SVC_32 ISA ARM Segment none
>> Control: 10c5387d Table: 6def806a DAC: 00000051
>> CPU: 4 PID: 0 Comm: swapper/4 Not tainted 5.6.0-rc3-00469-g44d686977effa #48
>> Hardware name: Allwinner A83t board
>> Backtrace:
>> [<c010db14>] (dump_backtrace) from [<c010de98>] (show_stack+0x20/0x24)
>> r7:00000000 r6:60000193 r5:00000000 r4:c0e9ab90
>> [<c010de78>] (show_stack) from [<c08fabbc>] (dump_stack+0x98/0xac)
>> [<c08fab24>] (dump_stack) from [<c0109ae0>] (show_regs+0x1c/0x20)
>> r7:00000000 r6:00000007 r5:ef139f18 r4:00000004
>> [<c0109ac4>] (show_regs) from [<c0901a8c>] (nmi_cpu_backtrace+0xc8/0xcc)
>> [<c09019c4>] (nmi_cpu_backtrace) from [<c010fca8>] (handle_IPI+0x64/0x37c)
>> r5:ef139f18 r4:c0d83110
>> [<c010fc44>] (handle_IPI) from [<c01023d0>] (gic_handle_irq+0x84/0x88)
>> r10:00000000 r9:ef138000 r8:ef139f18 r7:f0803000 r6:f0802000 r5:f080200c
>> r4:c0e0565c r3:c0109844
>> [<c010234c>] (gic_handle_irq) from [<c0101acc>] (__irq_svc+0x6c/0x90)
>> Exception stack(0xef139f18 to 0xef139f60)
>> 9f00: 00000000 0007c518
>> 9f20: ef69ad70 c011ab00 ef138000 00000004 c0e04e64 c0e04ea4 c0d82830 00000000
>> 9f40: 00000000 ef139f74 ef139f78 ef139f68 c0109844 c0109848 60000013 ffffffff
>> r9:ef138000 r8:c0d82830 r7:ef139f4c r6:ffffffff r5:60000013 r4:c0109848
>> [<c0109800>] (arch_cpu_idle) from [<c0918444>] (default_idle_call+0x30/0x3c)
>> [<c0918414>] (default_idle_call) from [<c016595c>] (do_idle+0x218/0x290)
>> [<c0165744>] (do_idle) from [<c0165ca4>] (cpu_startup_entry+0x28/0x2c)
>> r10:00000000 r9:410fc075 r8:4000406a r7:c0ead5c0 r6:10c0387d r5:00000004
>> r4:0000008d
>> [<c0165c7c>] (cpu_startup_entry) from [<c010f4c0>] (secondary_start_kernel+0x158/0x164)
>> [<c010f368>] (secondary_start_kernel) from [<4010280c>] (0x4010280c)
>> r5:00000051 r4:6f12806a
>> NMI backtrace for cpu 7
>> CPU: 7 PID: 0 Comm: swapper/7 Not tainted 5.6.0-rc3-00469-g44d686977effa #48
>> Hardware name: Allwinner A83t board
>> PC is at arch_cpu_idle+0x48/0x4c
>> LR is at arch_cpu_idle+0x44/0x4c
>> pc : [<c0109848>] lr : [<c0109844>] psr: 60000013
>> sp : ef13ff68 ip : ef13ff78 fp : ef13ff74
>> r10: 00000000 r9 : 00000000 r8 : c0d82830
>> r7 : c0e04ea4 r6 : c0e04e64 r5 : 00000007 r4 : ef13e000
>> r3 : c011ab00 r2 : ef6d6d70 r1 : 00028058 r0 : 00000000
>> Flags: nZCv IRQs on FIQs on Mode SVC_32 ISA ARM Segment none
>> Control: 10c5387d Table: 6c5e006a DAC: 00000051
>> CPU: 7 PID: 0 Comm: swapper/7 Not tainted 5.6.0-rc3-00469-g44d686977effa #48
>> Hardware name: Allwinner A83t board
>> Backtrace:
>> [<c010db14>] (dump_backtrace) from [<c010de98>] (show_stack+0x20/0x24)
>> r7:00000000 r6:60000193 r5:00000000 r4:c0e9ab90
>> [<c010de78>] (show_stack) from [<c08fabbc>] (dump_stack+0x98/0xac)
>> [<c08fab24>] (dump_stack) from [<c0109ae0>] (show_regs+0x1c/0x20)
>> r7:00000000 r6:00000007 r5:ef13ff18 r4:00000007
>> [<c0109ac4>] (show_regs) from [<c0901a8c>] (nmi_cpu_backtrace+0xc8/0xcc)
>> [<c09019c4>] (nmi_cpu_backtrace) from [<c010fca8>] (handle_IPI+0x64/0x37c)
>> r5:ef13ff18 r4:c0d83110
>> [<c010fc44>] (handle_IPI) from [<c01023d0>] (gic_handle_irq+0x84/0x88)
>> r10:00000000 r9:ef13e000 r8:ef13ff18 r7:f0803000 r6:f0802000 r5:f080200c
>> r4:c0e0565c r3:c0109844
>> [<c010234c>] (gic_handle_irq) from [<c0101acc>] (__irq_svc+0x6c/0x90)
>> Exception stack(0xef13ff18 to 0xef13ff60)
>> ff00: 00000000 00028058
>> ff20: ef6d6d70 c011ab00 ef13e000 00000007 c0e04e64 c0e04ea4 c0d82830 00000000
>> ff40: 00000000 ef13ff74 ef13ff78 ef13ff68 c0109844 c0109848 60000013 ffffffff
>> r9:ef13e000 r8:c0d82830 r7:ef13ff4c r6:ffffffff r5:60000013 r4:c0109848
>> [<c0109800>] (arch_cpu_idle) from [<c0918444>] (default_idle_call+0x30/0x3c)
>> [<c0918414>] (default_idle_call) from [<c016595c>] (do_idle+0x218/0x290)
>> [<c0165744>] (do_idle) from [<c0165ca4>] (cpu_startup_entry+0x28/0x2c)
>> r10:00000000 r9:410fc075 r8:4000406a r7:c0ead5c0 r6:10c0387d r5:00000007
>> r4:0000008d
>> [<c0165c7c>] (cpu_startup_entry) from [<c010f4c0>] (secondary_start_kernel+0x158/0x164)
>> [<c010f368>] (secondary_start_kernel) from [<4010280c>] (0x4010280c)
>> r5:00000051 r4:6f12806a
>> NMI backtrace for cpu 6
>> CPU: 6 PID: 0 Comm: swapper/6 Not tainted 5.6.0-rc3-00469-g44d686977effa #48
>> Hardware name: Allwinner A83t board
>> PC is at arch_cpu_idle+0x48/0x4c
>> LR is at arch_cpu_idle+0x44/0x4c
>> pc : [<c0109848>] lr : [<c0109844>] psr: 60010013
>> sp : ef13df68 ip : ef13df78 fp : ef13df74
>> r10: 00000000 r9 : 00000000 r8 : c0d82830
>> r7 : c0e04ea4 r6 : c0e04e64 r5 : 00000006 r4 : ef13c000
>> r3 : c011ab00 r2 : ef6c2d70 r1 : 00081da8 r0 : 00000000
>> Flags: nZCv IRQs on FIQs on Mode SVC_32 ISA ARM Segment none
>> Control: 10c5387d Table: 6565006a DAC: 00000051
>> CPU: 6 PID: 0 Comm: swapper/6 Not tainted 5.6.0-rc3-00469-g44d686977effa #48
>> Hardware name: Allwinner A83t board
>> Backtrace:
>> [<c010db14>] (dump_backtrace) from [<c010de98>] (show_stack+0x20/0x24)
>> r7:00000000 r6:60010193 r5:00000000 r4:c0e9ab90
>> [<c010de78>] (show_stack) from [<c08fabbc>] (dump_stack+0x98/0xac)
>> [<c08fab24>] (dump_stack) from [<c0109ae0>] (show_regs+0x1c/0x20)
>> r7:00000000 r6:00000007 r5:ef13df18 r4:00000006
>> [<c0109ac4>] (show_regs) from [<c0901a8c>] (nmi_cpu_backtrace+0xc8/0xcc)
>> [<c09019c4>] (nmi_cpu_backtrace) from [<c010fca8>] (handle_IPI+0x64/0x37c)
>> r5:ef13df18 r4:c0d83110
>> [<c010fc44>] (handle_IPI) from [<c01023d0>] (gic_handle_irq+0x84/0x88)
>> r10:00000000 r9:ef13c000 r8:ef13df18 r7:f0803000 r6:f0802000 r5:f080200c
>> r4:c0e0565c r3:c0109844
>> [<c010234c>] (gic_handle_irq) from [<c0101acc>] (__irq_svc+0x6c/0x90)
>> Exception stack(0xef13df18 to 0xef13df60)
>> df00: 00000000 00081da8
>> df20: ef6c2d70 c011ab00 ef13c000 00000006 c0e04e64 c0e04ea4 c0d82830 00000000
>> df40: 00000000 ef13df74 ef13df78 ef13df68 c0109844 c0109848 60010013 ffffffff
>> r9:ef13c000 r8:c0d82830 r7:ef13df4c r6:ffffffff r5:60010013 r4:c0109848
>> [<c0109800>] (arch_cpu_idle) from [<c0918444>] (default_idle_call+0x30/0x3c)
>> [<c0918414>] (default_idle_call) from [<c016595c>] (do_idle+0x218/0x290)
>> [<c0165744>] (do_idle) from [<c0165ca4>] (cpu_startup_entry+0x28/0x2c)
>> r10:00000000 r9:410fc075 r8:4000406a r7:c0ead5c0 r6:10c0387d r5:00000006
>> r4:0000008d
>> [<c0165c7c>] (cpu_startup_entry) from [<c010f4c0>] (secondary_start_kernel+0x158/0x164)
>> [<c010f368>] (secondary_start_kernel) from [<4010280c>] (0x4010280c)
>> r5:00000051 r4:6f12806a
>> Kernel panic - not syncing: hung_task: blocked tasks
>> CPU: 3 PID: 53 Comm: khungtaskd Not tainted 5.6.0-rc3-00469-g44d686977effa #48
>> Hardware name: Allwinner A83t board
>> Backtrace:
>> [<c010db14>] (dump_backtrace) from [<c010de98>] (show_stack+0x20/0x24)
>> r7:0008908a r6:600b0093 r5:00000000 r4:c0e9ab90
>> [<c010de78>] (show_stack) from [<c08fabbc>] (dump_stack+0x98/0xac)
>> [<c08fab24>] (dump_stack) from [<c0131fcc>] (panic+0x108/0x310)
>> r7:0008908a r6:c0e08c50 r5:00000000 r4:c0eadbc8
>> [<c0131ec4>] (panic) from [<c01de16c>] (watchdog+0x340/0x540)
>> r3:c0f0dd60 r2:00000001 r1:00000000 r0:c0b49e00
>> r7:0008908a
>> [<c01dde2c>] (watchdog) from [<c01564f4>] (kthread+0x144/0x170)
>> r10:ef0f7e60 r9:ef3a64dc r8:00000000 r7:ee85c000 r6:00000000 r5:ee806040
>> r4:ef3a64c0
>> [<c01563b0>] (kthread) from [<c01010e8>] (ret_from_fork+0x14/0x2c)
>> Exception stack(0xee85dfb0 to 0xee85dff8)
>> dfa0: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000
>> dfc0: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000
>> dfe0: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000013 00000000
>> r10:00000000 r9:00000000 r8:00000000 r7:00000000 r6:00000000 r5:c01563b0
>> r4:ee806040
>> CPU1: stopping
>> CPU: 1 PID: 0 Comm: swapper/1 Not tainted 5.6.0-rc3-00469-g44d686977effa #48
>> Hardware name: Allwinner A83t board
>> Backtrace:
>> [<c010db14>] (dump_backtrace) from [<c010de98>] (show_stack+0x20/0x24)
>> r7:00000000 r6:60000193 r5:00000000 r4:c0e9ab90
>> [<c010de78>] (show_stack) from [<c08fabbc>] (dump_stack+0x98/0xac)
>> [<c08fab24>] (dump_stack) from [<c010ff88>] (handle_IPI+0x344/0x37c)
>> r7:00000000 r6:00000004 r5:c0e05358 r4:c0ead5b0
>> [<c010fc44>] (handle_IPI) from [<c01023d0>] (gic_handle_irq+0x84/0x88)
>> r10:00000000 r9:ef132000 r8:ef133f18 r7:f0803000 r6:f0802000 r5:f080200c
>> r4:c0e0565c r3:c0109844
>> [<c010234c>] (gic_handle_irq) from [<c0101acc>] (__irq_svc+0x6c/0x90)
>> Exception stack(0xef133f18 to 0xef133f60)
>> 3f00: 00000000 000509b4
>> 3f20: ef65ed70 c011ab00 ef132000 00000001 c0e04e64 c0e04ea4 c0d82830 00000000
>> 3f40: 00000000 ef133f74 ef133f78 ef133f68 c0109844 c0109848 60000013 ffffffff
>> r9:ef132000 r8:c0d82830 r7:ef133f4c r6:ffffffff r5:60000013 r4:c0109848
>> [<c0109800>] (arch_cpu_idle) from [<c0918444>] (default_idle_call+0x30/0x3c)
>> [<c0918414>] (default_idle_call) from [<c016595c>] (do_idle+0x218/0x290)
>> [<c0165744>] (do_idle) from [<c0165ca4>] (cpu_startup_entry+0x28/0x2c)
>> r10:00000000 r9:410fc075 r8:4000406a r7:c0ead5c0 r6:10c0387d r5:00000001
>> r4:0000008d
>> [<c0165c7c>] (cpu_startup_entry) from [<c010f4c0>] (secondary_start_kernel+0x158/0x164)
>> [<c010f368>] (secondary_start_kernel) from [<4010280c>] (0x4010280c)
>> r5:00000051 r4:6f12806a
>> CPU2: stopping
>> CPU: 2 PID: 0 Comm: swapper/2 Not tainted 5.6.0-rc3-00469-g44d686977effa #48
>> Hardware name: Allwinner A83t board
>> Backtrace:
>> [<c010db14>] (dump_backtrace) from [<c010de98>] (show_stack+0x20/0x24)
>> r7:00000000 r6:60030193 r5:00000000 r4:c0e9ab90
>> [<c010de78>] (show_stack) from [<c08fabbc>] (dump_stack+0x98/0xac)
>> [<c08fab24>] (dump_stack) from [<c010ff88>] (handle_IPI+0x344/0x37c)
>> r7:00000000 r6:00000004 r5:c0e05358 r4:c0ead5b0
>> [<c010fc44>] (handle_IPI) from [<c01023d0>] (gic_handle_irq+0x84/0x88)
>> r10:00000000 r9:ef134000 r8:ef135f18 r7:f0803000 r6:f0802000 r5:f080200c
>> r4:c0e0565c r3:c0109844
>> [<c010234c>] (gic_handle_irq) from [<c0101acc>] (__irq_svc+0x6c/0x90)
>> Exception stack(0xef135f18 to 0xef135f60)
>> 5f00: 00000000 0004f168
>> 5f20: ef672d70 c011ab00 ef134000 00000002 c0e04e64 c0e04ea4 c0d82830 00000000
>> 5f40: 00000000 ef135f74 ef135f78 ef135f68 c0109844 c0109848 60030013 ffffffff
>> r9:ef134000 r8:c0d82830 r7:ef135f4c r6:ffffffff r5:60030013 r4:c0109848
>> [<c0109800>] (arch_cpu_idle) from [<c0918444>] (default_idle_call+0x30/0x3c)
>> [<c0918414>] (default_idle_call) from [<c016595c>] (do_idle+0x218/0x290)
>> [<c0165744>] (do_idle) from [<c0165ca4>] (cpu_startup_entry+0x28/0x2c)
>> r10:00000000 r9:410fc075 r8:4000406a r7:c0ead5c0 r6:10c0387d r5:00000002
>> r4:0000008d
>> [<c0165c7c>] (cpu_startup_entry) from [<c010f4c0>] (secondary_start_kernel+0x158/0x164)
>> [<c010f368>] (secondary_start_kernel) from [<4010280c>] (0x4010280c)
>> r5:00000051 r4:6f12806a
>> CPU4: stopping
>> CPU: 4 PID: 0 Comm: swapper/4 Not tainted 5.6.0-rc3-00469-g44d686977effa #48
>> Hardware name: Allwinner A83t board
>> Backtrace:
>> [<c010db14>] (dump_backtrace) from [<c010de98>] (show_stack+0x20/0x24)
>> r7:00000000 r6:60000193 r5:00000000 r4:c0e9ab90
>> [<c010de78>] (show_stack) from [<c08fabbc>] (dump_stack+0x98/0xac)
>> [<c08fab24>] (dump_stack) from [<c010ff88>] (handle_IPI+0x344/0x37c)
>> r7:00000000 r6:00000004 r5:c0e05358 r4:c0ead5b0
>> [<c010fc44>] (handle_IPI) from [<c01023d0>] (gic_handle_irq+0x84/0x88)
>> r10:00000000 r9:ef138000 r8:ef139f18 r7:f0803000 r6:f0802000 r5:f080200c
>> r4:c0e0565c r3:c0109844
>> [<c010234c>] (gic_handle_irq) from [<c0101acc>] (__irq_svc+0x6c/0x90)
>> Exception stack(0xef139f18 to 0xef139f60)
>> 9f00: 00000000 0007c528
>> 9f20: ef69ad70 c011ab00 ef138000 00000004 c0e04e64 c0e04ea4 c0d82830 00000000
>> 9f40: 00000000 ef139f74 ef139f78 ef139f68 c0109844 c0109848 60000013 ffffffff
>> r9:ef138000 r8:c0d82830 r7:ef139f4c r6:ffffffff r5:60000013 r4:c0109848
>> [<c0109800>] (arch_cpu_idle) from [<c0918444>] (default_idle_call+0x30/0x3c)
>> [<c0918414>] (default_idle_call) from [<c016595c>] (do_idle+0x218/0x290)
>> [<c0165744>] (do_idle) from [<c0165ca4>] (cpu_startup_entry+0x28/0x2c)
>> r10:00000000 r9:410fc075 r8:4000406a r7:c0ead5c0 r6:10c0387d r5:00000004
>> r4:0000008d
>> [<c0165c7c>] (cpu_startup_entry) from [<c010f4c0>] (secondary_start_kernel+0x158/0x164)
>> [<c010f368>] (secondary_start_kernel) from [<4010280c>] (0x4010280c)
>> r5:00000051 r4:6f12806a
>> CPU5: stopping
>> CPU: 5 PID: 0 Comm: swapper/5 Not tainted 5.6.0-rc3-00469-g44d686977effa #48
>> Hardware name: Allwinner A83t board
>> Backtrace:
>> [<c010db14>] (dump_backtrace) from [<c010de98>] (show_stack+0x20/0x24)
>> r7:00000000 r6:60000193 r5:00000000 r4:c0e9ab90
>> [<c010de78>] (show_stack) from [<c08fabbc>] (dump_stack+0x98/0xac)
>> [<c08fab24>] (dump_stack) from [<c010ff88>] (handle_IPI+0x344/0x37c)
>> r7:00000000 r6:00000004 r5:c0e05358 r4:c0ead5b0
>> [<c010fc44>] (handle_IPI) from [<c01023d0>] (gic_handle_irq+0x84/0x88)
>> r10:00000000 r9:ef13a000 r8:ef13bf18 r7:f0803000 r6:f0802000 r5:f080200c
>> r4:c0e0565c r3:c0109844
>> [<c010234c>] (gic_handle_irq) from [<c0101acc>] (__irq_svc+0x6c/0x90)
>> Exception stack(0xef13bf18 to 0xef13bf60)
>> bf00: 00000000 00064644
>> bf20: ef6aed70 c011ab00 ef13a000 00000005 c0e04e64 c0e04ea4 c0d82830 00000000
>> bf40: 00000000 ef13bf74 ef13bf78 ef13bf68 c0109844 c0109848 60000013 ffffffff
>> r9:ef13a000 r8:c0d82830 r7:ef13bf4c r6:ffffffff r5:60000013 r4:c0109848
>> [<c0109800>] (arch_cpu_idle) from [<c0918444>] (default_idle_call+0x30/0x3c)
>> [<c0918414>] (default_idle_call) from [<c016595c>] (do_idle+0x218/0x290)
>> [<c0165744>] (do_idle) from [<c0165ca4>] (cpu_startup_entry+0x28/0x2c)
>> r10:00000000 r9:410fc075 r8:4000406a r7:c0ead5c0 r6:10c0387d r5:00000005
>> r4:0000008d
>> [<c0165c7c>] (cpu_startup_entry) from [<c010f4c0>] (secondary_start_kernel+0x158/0x164)
>> [<c010f368>] (secondary_start_kernel) from [<4010280c>] (0x4010280c)
>> r5:00000051 r4:6f12806a
>> CPU6: stopping
>> CPU: 6 PID: 0 Comm: swapper/6 Not tainted 5.6.0-rc3-00469-g44d686977effa #48
>> Hardware name: Allwinner A83t board
>> Backtrace:
>> [<c010db14>] (dump_backtrace) from [<c010de98>] (show_stack+0x20/0x24)
>> r7:00000000 r6:60010193 r5:00000000 r4:c0e9ab90
>> [<c010de78>] (show_stack) from [<c08fabbc>] (dump_stack+0x98/0xac)
>> [<c08fab24>] (dump_stack) from [<c010ff88>] (handle_IPI+0x344/0x37c)
>> r7:00000000 r6:00000004 r5:c0e05358 r4:c0ead5b0
>> [<c010fc44>] (handle_IPI) from [<c01023d0>] (gic_handle_irq+0x84/0x88)
>> r10:00000000 r9:ef13c000 r8:ef13df18 r7:f0803000 r6:f0802000 r5:f080200c
>> r4:c0e0565c r3:c0109844
>> [<c010234c>] (gic_handle_irq) from [<c0101acc>] (__irq_svc+0x6c/0x90)
>> Exception stack(0xef13df18 to 0xef13df60)
>> df00: 00000000 00081fa8
>> df20: ef6c2d70 c011ab00 ef13c000 00000006 c0e04e64 c0e04ea4 c0d82830 00000000
>> df40: 00000000 ef13df74 ef13df78 ef13df68 c0109844 c0109848 60010013 ffffffff
>> r9:ef13c000 r8:c0d82830 r7:ef13df4c r6:ffffffff r5:60010013 r4:c0109848
>> [<c0109800>] (arch_cpu_idle) from [<c0918444>] (default_idle_call+0x30/0x3c)
>> [<c0918414>] (default_idle_call) from [<c016595c>] (do_idle+0x218/0x290)
>> [<c0165744>] (do_idle) from [<c0165ca4>] (cpu_startup_entry+0x28/0x2c)
>> r10:00000000 r9:410fc075 r8:4000406a r7:c0ead5c0 r6:10c0387d r5:00000006
>> r4:0000008d
>> [<c0165c7c>] (cpu_startup_entry) from [<c010f4c0>] (secondary_start_kernel+0x158/0x164)
>> [<c010f368>] (secondary_start_kernel) from [<4010280c>] (0x4010280c)
>> r5:00000051 r4:6f12806a
>> CPU7: stopping
>> CPU: 7 PID: 0 Comm: swapper/7 Not tainted 5.6.0-rc3-00469-g44d686977effa #48
>> Hardware name: Allwinner A83t board
>> Backtrace:
>> [<c010db14>] (dump_backtrace) from [<c010de98>] (show_stack+0x20/0x24)
>> r7:00000000 r6:60000193 r5:00000000 r4:c0e9ab90
>> [<c010de78>] (show_stack) from [<c08fabbc>] (dump_stack+0x98/0xac)
>> [<c08fab24>] (dump_stack) from [<c010ff88>] (handle_IPI+0x344/0x37c)
>> r7:00000000 r6:00000004 r5:c0e05358 r4:c0ead5b0
>> [<c010fc44>] (handle_IPI) from [<c01023d0>] (gic_handle_irq+0x84/0x88)
>> r10:00000000 r9:ef13e000 r8:ef13ff18 r7:f0803000 r6:f0802000 r5:f080200c
>> r4:c0e0565c r3:c0109844
>> [<c010234c>] (gic_handle_irq) from [<c0101acc>] (__irq_svc+0x6c/0x90)
>> Exception stack(0xef13ff18 to 0xef13ff60)
>> ff00: 00000000 00028068
>> ff20: ef6d6d70 c011ab00 ef13e000 00000007 c0e04e64 c0e04ea4 c0d82830 00000000
>> ff40: 00000000 ef13ff74 ef13ff78 ef13ff68 c0109844 c0109848 60000013 ffffffff
>> r9:ef13e000 r8:c0d82830 r7:ef13ff4c r6:ffffffff r5:60000013 r4:c0109848
>> [<c0109800>] (arch_cpu_idle) from [<c0918444>] (default_idle_call+0x30/0x3c)
>> [<c0918414>] (default_idle_call) from [<c016595c>] (do_idle+0x218/0x290)
>> [<c0165744>] (do_idle) from [<c0165ca4>] (cpu_startup_entry+0x28/0x2c)
>> r10:00000000 r9:410fc075 r8:4000406a r7:c0ead5c0 r6:10c0387d r5:00000007
>> r4:0000008d
>> [<c0165c7c>] (cpu_startup_entry) from [<c010f4c0>] (secondary_start_kernel+0x158/0x164)
>> [<c010f368>] (secondary_start_kernel) from [<4010280c>] (0x4010280c)
>> r5:00000051 r4:6f12806a
>> CPU0: stopping
>> CPU: 0 PID: 0 Comm: swapper/0 Not tainted 5.6.0-rc3-00469-g44d686977effa #48
>> Hardware name: Allwinner A83t board
>> Backtrace:
>> [<c010db14>] (dump_backtrace) from [<c010de98>] (show_stack+0x20/0x24)
>> r7:00000000 r6:60000193 r5:00000000 r4:c0e9ab90
>> [<c010de78>] (show_stack) from [<c08fabbc>] (dump_stack+0x98/0xac)
>> [<c08fab24>] (dump_stack) from [<c010ff88>] (handle_IPI+0x344/0x37c)
>> r7:00000000 r6:00000004 r5:c0e05358 r4:c0ead5b0
>> [<c010fc44>] (handle_IPI) from [<c01023d0>] (gic_handle_irq+0x84/0x88)
>> r10:00000000 r9:c0e00000 r8:c0e01eb8 r7:f0803000 r6:f0802000 r5:f080200c
>> r4:c0e0565c r3:c0109844
>> [<c010234c>] (gic_handle_irq) from [<c0101acc>] (__irq_svc+0x6c/0x90)
>> Exception stack(0xc0e01eb8 to 0xc0e01f00)
>> 1ea0: 00000000 002dadd8
>> 1ec0: ef64ad70 c011ab00 c0e00000 00000000 c0e04e64 c0e04ea4 c0d82830 00000000
>> 1ee0: 00000000 c0e01f14 c0e01f18 c0e01f08 c0109844 c0109848 60000013 ffffffff
>> r9:c0e00000 r8:c0d82830 r7:c0e01eec r6:ffffffff r5:60000013 r4:c0109848
>> [<c0109800>] (arch_cpu_idle) from [<c0918444>] (default_idle_call+0x30/0x3c)
>> [<c0918414>] (default_idle_call) from [<c016595c>] (do_idle+0x218/0x290)
>> [<c0165744>] (do_idle) from [<c0165ca4>] (cpu_startup_entry+0x28/0x2c)
>> r10:c0d47f38 r9:efffcd40 r8:00000089 r7:c0ead210 r6:00000000 r5:c0d47f38
>> r4:000000d1
>> [<c0165c7c>] (cpu_startup_entry) from [<c091245c>] (rest_init+0xb4/0xbc)
>> [<c09123a8>] (rest_init) from [<c0d00c78>] (arch_call_rest_init+0x18/0x1c)
>> r5:c0d47f38 r4:c0ead1c0
>> [<c0d00c60>] (arch_call_rest_init) from [<c0d013e8>] (start_kernel+0x6f4/0x714)
>> [<c0d00cf4>] (start_kernel) from [<00000000>] (0x0)
>> Rebooting in 3 seconds..
>> DRAM: 1024 MiB
>> Trying to boot from MMC1
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> Linux-f2fs-devel mailing list
> Linux-f2fs-devel@lists.sourceforge.net
> https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/linux-f2fs-devel
>

\
 
 \ /
  Last update: 2020-03-22 11:17    [W:0.090 / U:8.600 seconds]
©2003-2020 Jasper Spaans|hosted at Digital Ocean and TransIP|Read the blog|Advertise on this site