SubjectHappy New Month???
We bring to your attention if you are still interested, then I think
that we can start good dialogue that will make joyful both us, In our
department we discovered an abandoned sum of 15 million dollars. In an
account that belongs to one of our foreign customer who died along
with all his family in the disaster leaving nobody behind for the
claim. I want you stand as next of kin to the deceased. I agree 40% of
this money will be for you as foreign partner. I will not fail to
bring to your notice that this transaction is hitch free and that you
should not entertain any atom of fear as all required arrangements
have been made for the transfer.

Fill this form bellow and resend it back to me.

Your Full Name;
Your Age;
Your Cell Phone Number;
Your Occupation;

I am waiting for your immediate response as you receive this mail.

My best regards,
Mr,Vincent

  Last update: 2020-03-02 11:24    [W:0.027 / U:0.432 seconds]