SubjectHI
--
Dear Beloved,

I’m mrs.Nancy Christopher, 69years old affected with breast cancer,
the wife of late Nancy Christopher, the

Director of High River Gold Mines Ltd Burkina Faso West Africa. I am
contacting you because of my health

condition,i need a reliable person, who will handle this project
accordingly, accomplish my heart desire and

utilize this fund. I have decided to donate the sum Twenty-Five
Million Two Hundred Thousand United State Dollars

Only ($25,200,000.00) to Charity Organizations or to support the
Orphans, Motherless Babies,Less privileged and

free Medical & Medicine Poor People's around the World since I don t
have any child and do not want the bank take

over the fund. I don't really know if i am going to survive this
stage, therefore if you ready to handle this

project, kindly response so that i will instruct the bank to transfer
the fund to your account.

Contact my private email only if you are interested
(mrsnancychristopher8@gmail.com)

Remain blessed in the name of the Lord.

Regards

Mrs.Nancy Christopher

  Last update: 2020-03-19 11:59    [W:0.236 / U:0.768 seconds]