SubjectRe: [Ksummit-discuss] [Tech-board-discuss] Linux Foundation Technical Advisory Board Elections -- Change to charter
Hi Greg,

On Fri, Mar 13, 2020 at 11:37 AM Greg KH <greg@kroah.com> wrote:
> On Fri, Mar 13, 2020 at 11:16:36AM +0100, Geert Uytterhoeven wrote:

> > > Given that before now, there has not be any way to vote for the TAB
> > > remotely, it's less restrictive :)
> >
> > But people without kernel.org accounts could still vote in person before,
> > right?
>
> Yes, and they still can today, this is expanding the pool, not
> restricting it.

Oh right, assumed we'll still have a conference in person, and unrestricted
travel.

Gr{oetje,eeting}s,

Geert

-- Linus Torvalds

  Last update: 2020-03-13 11:51    [W:0.063 / U:0.912 seconds]