SubjectRE: [EXT] Re: [v1,net-next, 1/2] ethtool: add setting frame preemption of traffic classes
Date
Hi,

Po Liu <po.liu@nxp.com> writes:

> Hi Vinicius,
>

> Br,
> Po Liu

Just a quick update. I was able to dedicate some time to this, and have
something aproaching RFC-quality, but it needs more testing.

So, question, what were you using for testing this? Anything special?

And btw, thanks for the summary of the discussion.

--
Vinicius

  Last update: 2020-03-13 00:33    [W:0.281 / U:0.352 seconds]