SubjectRe: [GIT PULL] f2fs for 5.6-rc6
On 03/11, Linus Torvalds wrote:
> On Wed, Mar 11, 2020 at 9:27 AM Jaegeuk Kim <jaegeuk@kernel.org> wrote:
> >
> > Sorry for late pull request. Could you please consider this?
>
> I pulled this, and then immediately unpulled.
>
> Most (all?) of the commits have been committed basically minutes
> before you sent the pull request.
>
> That's simply not acceptable. Not when we're in late rc, and with
> hundreds of lines of changes, and when there is no explanation for a
> late pull request that was very very recently generated.

I actually merged the last three patches which were introduced yesterday.
I thought that it'd be fine to pull in, since they are quite trivial several
lines of code changes.

Others were merged over a week ago, and I've tested in the mean time.
It seems the commit times were modified as recent date, when I reorganized
there-in commits aligned to other branch, dev-test. Probably, I had to keep
the commit date in somehow.

Thanks,

> Linus

  Last update: 2020-03-11 18:36    [W:0.130 / U:0.188 seconds]