SubjectRe: [GIT pull] perf fixes for 5.6-rc1
Date
Linus Torvalds <torvalds@linux-foundation.org> writes:

> On Sun, Feb 9, 2020 at 6:06 AM Thomas Gleixner <tglx@linutronix.de> wrote:
>>
>> - Prevent am intgeer underflow in the perf mlock acounting
>>
>> - Add a missing prototyp for arch_perf_update_userpage()
>>
>> - Fix the perf parser so it does not delete parse event terms, which
>> caused a regression for using perf with the ARM CoreSight as the sink
>> confuguration was missing due to the deletion.
>
> You've started drinking too early in the day. But hey, I guess it was
> evening _somewhere_ in the world.

I swear, I wasn't even near alcohol before writing this.

> Pick out the five speeling errors in that pull request message.

But I have to admit shamefully that I really should have searched my
misplaced reading glasses instead of trying to squint through my driving
glasses.

Want me to redo it?

Thanks,

tglx

  Last update: 2020-02-09 21:54    [W:0.068 / U:0.352 seconds]