SubjectRE: [ANN] Kselftest integration into Kernel CI
Date

I'm interested in this. I'd like the same cleanups in order to run
kselftest in Fuego, and I can try it with additional toolchains
and boards. Unfortunately, in terms of running tests, almost all
the boards in my lab are running old kernels. So the tests results
aren't useful for upstream work. But I can still test
compilation and install issues, for the kselftest tests themselves.

> Detailed report can be found here:
>
> https://drive.google.com/file/d/11nnWOKIzzOrE4EiucZBn423lzSU_eNNv/view?usp=sharing

Is there anything you'd like me to look at specifically? Do you want me to start
at the bottom of the list and work up? I could look at 'vm' or 'timens'.

-- Tim

  Last update: 2020-02-28 18:51    [W:0.651 / U:0.236 seconds]