SubjectRe: [for-next][12/26] Documentation: bootconfig: Add a doc for extended boot config
>> How do you think about to clarify any additional software design options
>> around involved data structures?
>
> Sorry, what would you mean the "involved data structures" here?
> Would you mean the usage of APIs or when to use bootconfig or command line?

Additional system boot parameters can be managed also by a single file.
The file format will trigger specific parsing efforts.

* Linux functions are provided for the handling of available information.

* I imagine that another software library will become helpful
besides the file interface.
Will further bindings evolve for various programming languages?

* How do you think about to work with a higher level file system?
Would you like to increase the granularity for corresponding
data accesses (by user-space processes)?

Regards,
Markus

  Last update: 2020-02-25 08:58    [W:0.990 / U:0.016 seconds]