SubjectRe: General Discussion about GPLness
I see that you're just going to ignore
Universal City Studios Inc v Reimerdes

Instead you address your emotional issues. This is the making of a
beast: which is what you are. Driven by your instincts.

You want to violate the linux copyright. You announced your intent
(which increases the damages you are liable for under US jurisprudence.)

The facts are simple: You may not execute the scheme you are suggesting.
If you do execute the scheme you or suggesting, or if you assist others
in doing so then you are liable for copyright infringement (direct or
contributory). If you make over 1000 dollars off of this infringement
you are liable for criminal penalties as-well.

The courts see unlicensed modification of another copyright-holders
work, in memory, while running, as the creation of an unlicensed
derivative work.

It does not matter how you try to sugar coat it or change your
description, nor do your complaints of me CC'ing relevant parties (a
diversion technique by you) who could explain this all to you in ways
you could understand, change anything. The courts in the USA see this
type of action you suggest as the creation of a derivative work.

Thus you must follow the permissions and must not overstep them. That is
all. Having non-gpl modules work as you describe violates the linux
kernel copyright just as the plugin in the Reimerdes case violated the
RealPlayer copyright: in both cases the situation involves "modules"
extending the running program in real-time, in both cases the "modules"
are not permitted by the copyright owners to do as they wish: and the
Court agreed.

On 2020-02-24 14:01, Stephan von Krawczynski wrote:
> On Mon, 24 Feb 2020 07:46:33 +0000
> whywontyousue@waifu.club wrote:
>
>> > Hm, really it is quite hard to stay calm reading your constant insults
>> > on
>>
>> If such is so, it is shown to all that you are a stupid white man,
>> what
>> can I say. You can't separate facts from fiction (opinion)
>> [...]
>
> Please stop spamming people completely unrelated to this thread.
> And please stop spamming this thread with insults and blatant
> ignorance.
> Thank you.
> No more answers from me to you.
> --
> Regards,
> Stephan

  Last update: 2020-02-25 04:57    [W:0.101 / U:0.116 seconds]