SubjectRe: RE: Re: "oneshot" interrupt causes another interrupt to be fired erroneously in Haswell system
On Sun, 2020-02-09 at 16:37 +0100, Thomas Gleixner wrote:
> Sean,
>
> Thomas Gleixner <tglx@linutronix.de> writes:
> > Sean V Kelley <sean.v.kelley@linux.intel.com> writes:
> > > So I will ensure we actually create useful information pointing
> > > to this
> > > behavior either in kernel docs or online as in a white paper or
> > > both.
> >
> > Great.

> > > Agreed, and I will follow-up with Kar Hin Ong to get them added.
> >
> > Much appreciated.
>
> Any update on this?

Hi Thomas,

I've been working with Kar Hin in attempting to follow a similar
pattern to the earlier PCI quirks done with ESB / ESB2 chipsets.
However, the optional INTX routing table which was a part of the
original quirk done about 10 years ago changed by the time these
Haswell PCH arrived. The later PCH aligned with the BIOS switch
becoming available and the deprecation of the bypass routing. We're
testing a few more things, and I hope to have a conclusion this week.

Thanks,

Sean

> Thanks,
>
> tglx

  Last update: 2020-02-10 17:33    [W:0.069 / U:0.560 seconds]