SubjectRe: amd-pmc s2idle driver issues

On 12/22/2020 10:14 PM, Deucher, Alexander wrote:
> [AMD Public Use]

I think newer sbios'es have the AMDI0005 for Renior also. So, I am guessing you might be running an older BIOS. This driver is supposed to work for all generations of RYZEN starting from Picasso (provided you the right bios which supports modern standby).

You can keep an eye if some of the devices are not entering the lowest device state if your kernel is built with this patch:
https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/rafael/linux-pm.git/commit/?h=bleeding-edge&id=146f1ed852a87b802ed6e71c31e189c64871383c

Also, on my reference platform I see the debugfs giving some valid information. Since you have a sbios with AMD0005, I cannot comment much on it.

Thanks,
Shyam

  Last update: 2020-12-22 18:27    [W:0.058 / U:0.112 seconds]