    SubjectRE: amd-pmc s2idle driver issues
    Date
    [AMD Public Use]

    Does your platform support modern standby? You may have to select between legacy S3 and modern standby in the sbios.

    > (and I'm afraid I cannot use the driver, as there seems to be an issue with
    > GPU resume: sometimes the screen is frozen or black after resume, so I
    > need to reboot the laptop :( )

    We are still working through various platform specific sbios issues on some renoir platforms. We'll be sending out the appropriate quirks to handle them once we've sorted them all out.

    Alex

      Last update: 2020-12-22 15:20    [W:2.965 / U:0.776 seconds]