SubjectGreetings
I am Mr.Hamad ,i work as an accountant in a bank, i am contacting you
in regards to a business transfer of a huge sum of money from a
deceased account.I need your urgent assistance in transferring the sum
of $11.6million dollars to your private bank account,the fund belongs
to one of our foreign customer who died along with his entire family
since July 22, 2003.The money has been here in our Bank lying dormant
for years now without anybody coming for the claim of it.

I now seek your permission to have you stand in as the deceased
relative to enable the funds be released in your favor as the
beneficiary and the next of kin to our deceased customer,the Banking
laws here does not allow such money to stay more than 19years,because
the money will be recalled to the Bank treasury account as unclaimed
fund.I am ready to share with you 40% for you and 60% will be kept for
me by indicating your interest i will send you the full details on how
the business will be executed.

  Last update: 2020-11-06 10:33    [W:0.045 / U:0.852 seconds]