SubjectRe: [net-next v3 0/8] seg6: add support for SRv6 End.DT4/DT6 behavior
On Tue, 24 Nov 2020 18:24:37 -0700 David Ahern wrote:
> On 11/24/20 4:49 PM, Jakub Kicinski wrote:
> >
> > LGTM! Please address the nit and repost without the iproute2 patch.
> > Mixing the iproute2 patch in has confused patchwork:
> >
> > https://patchwork.kernel.org/project/netdevbpf/list/?series=389667&state=*
> >
> > Note how it thinks that the iproute2 patch is part of the kernel
> > series. This build bot-y thing is pretty new. I'll add a suggestion
> > to our process documentation not to mix patches.
>
> That was me - I suggested doing that. I have done that in the past as
> has several other people. I don't recall DaveM having a problem, so
> maybe it is the new patchworks that is not liking it?

Right, I'm not sure, it's a coin toss whether pw will get the iproute
patch first or not (or maybe since 'i' < 'n' we're likely to get the
iproute patch first most of the time?)

But it's generally not a huge issue for applying the patch. I just like
to see the build bot result, to make sure we're not adding W=1 C=1
warnings.

> >> I would like to thank David Ahern for his support during the development of
> >> this patchset.
> >
> > Should I take this to mean that David has review the code off-list?
>
> reviews and general guidance.

Great! (I wasn't sure if I should wait for your review tags, hence the
poke.)

  Last update: 2020-11-25 03:01    [W:0.398 / U:0.080 seconds]