SubjectUrgent Investment
Date
Greetings,
I want to inform you that my principal's family wishes to make huge financial investment in your home Country on areas of oil and gas, real estate, tourism and hotel,manufacturing and production company,agriculture,fishing, Mining & Trading of natural resources such as crude oil, coal, graphite, coke,refinery,energy etc.
We needs a capable, trust worthy and understanding business partner. Highly confidential and trusted partner to manage funds in proxy Three Hundred Million US Dollars(US$300M) for investment purposes. Must be a dedicated and honest business person Please, I will provide more details about the transaction if you are Willing to handle such project and also let you know your entitlement for the solicited role I shall be expecting your quick reply. Email:
vpetrus443@gmail.com
Best Regards,
Petrus Vermeulen.

  Last update: 2020-10-07 10:22    [W:0.781 / U:0.008 seconds]