SubjectGreetings friend..
Dear Friend,

I am Mr. Dawuda Usman working with the department of Audit and
accounting manager here in the Bank, There is this fund that was kept in
my custody years ago,please I need your assistance for the transferring
of this fund to your bank account
for both of us benefit for life time investment and the amount is (US$4.
5M DOLLARS).

I have every inquiry details to make the bank believe you and release
the fund in within 5 banking working days with your full co-operation
with me after success.

Note/ 50% for you why 50% for me after success of the transfer to your
bank account.

Below information is what I need from you so will can be reaching each
other .

1)Private telephone number...
2)Age...
3)Nationality...
4)Occupation ...
5)Full name ...

Thanks.

Mr. Dawuda Usman

  Last update: 2020-10-05 15:29    [W:0.132 / U:0.232 seconds]