SubjectGreetings,
Greetings,

I am Mrs Ruby Tan an aging widow suffering from long time illness.I
have some funds I inherited from my late husband, I needed a very
honest and sincere Individual or cooperate organization that will use
the fund for humanitarian and charities works, I found your email
address from the Human ressources data base and decided to contact
you.

Please if you would be able to use the funds as have stated here
Tofulfilled my late husband wishes please, kindly reply me back
through my private email address for more
explanations;(madamrubytan@gmail.com)

Regards,
Mrs Ruby Tan.

  Last update: 2020-10-31 08:37    [W:0.031 / U:0.044 seconds]