SubjectRe: [git pull] epoll fixes
On Fri, Oct 2, 2020 at 10:20 AM Al Viro <viro@zeniv.linux.org.uk> wrote:

> Several race fixes in epoll.

Fudge. I screwed up the commit message due to a cut-and-paste error
(don't ask - sometimes google chrome and gnome-terminal seem to stop
agreeing about the normal X paste buffer)

And I extra stupidly pushed the thing out after the build succeeded,
not having noticed how I screwed up the trivial commit message.

I've force-updated the public sites, and I really hope nobody pulled
in that (very short) time when my tree had a bogus commit message.

(In case anybody cares, the commit message said "SEQCNT_MUTEX_ZERO"
instead of "Several race fixes in epoll" because that's what I had
looked at in another terminal. So it was a very WTF message)

I think this was only the second time I had a forced push to fix some
stupidity of mine. So it's not exactly _common_, but it's
embarrassing.

Linus

  Last update: 2020-10-02 19:45    [W:0.081 / U:0.048 seconds]