SubjectAtención Beneficiario
  Attention Dear Beneficiary

welcome to Money Gram this is to inform you that We deposited the
verification of your fund ($ 550,000,00 USD) through the Money Gram
daily payment after our finally meeting regarding your winning
fund, everything you will do is to contact Director MR, NELSON
AGBOKO through
Email (moneygramtg.togo@gmail.com).
PHONE NUMBER +228
984-617-61.

An irrevocable compensation has been issued by the World Bank and
the International Monetary Fund (IMF) on your compensation. Contact
Money Gram daily payment Investment center director for the claims
of your compensation by sending information to the sub-departments
Email (moneygramtg.togo@gmail.com).

1.Your Full name:?
2. Your home Address:?
3. Your Nationality:?
4. Your Telephone: ?
5.COPY COPY OF YOUR PASSPORT?

However, we are pleased to inform you that based on our gratitude /
instructions; Your entire fund, worth $ $ 550, 000,00 USD was approved
in your favor your will receive your total fund ,.

You will be contacted by the director of Money Gram payment office
in the next 24 hours as soon as you send the necessary information,
and you will get your prizes sum of $ 550,000,00 Dollars directly
from us. Please note that your payment will be returned to the IMF
within 72 hours if you do not cooperate with the time given

You are welcome to Money Gram int'l and we stand to give you the best service.

Best regards.

MR, NELSON AGBOKO

  Last update: 2020-01-07 12:21    [W:0.114 / U:0.068 seconds]