SubjectRe: [RESEND Patch v6 2/2] fpga: dfl: fme: add performance reporting support
On Wed, Jan 22, 2020 at 03:10:26PM +0100, Greg KH wrote:
> On Fri, Jan 17, 2020 at 11:10:28AM +0800, Wu Hao wrote:
> > +static const struct attribute_group fme_perf_fabric_events_group = {
> > + .name = "events",
> > + .attrs = fme_perf_fabric_events_attrs,
> > + .is_visible = fme_perf_fabric_events_visible,
> > +};
> > +
>
> I don't see any Documentation/ABI/ entries for all of these new files.
> Please properly document them so we know how to review this.

Hi Greg,

Thanks a lot for the review. Actually all the sysfs entries under events
are perf monitoring events following the same format documented in
"Documentation/ABI/testing/sysfs-bus-event_source-devices-events" and
we added some description in our fpga documentation in patch #1.

Yes, I can add something in ABI directly as well in the next version.
I pasted related descriptions below. I hope this won't block review.

Thank you very much!
Hao