SubjectCONGRATULATIONS
--
CONGRATULATIONS DEAR BENEFICIARY,

We the management and staff of SHELL GLOBAL COMPANY PLC have your email
address as a winner in our annual year email balloting promotion and We
credited your total winning into ATM VISA CARD for your personal use so
that no one can have access to it, we have deposited your automated
teller machine (atm) visa card of €750,000.00 in the custody of the
Security Company which we kept for you for security reasons due to we
were unable to reach you since then.

Therefore contact the management of the security company below and
ask him to advise you on the delivery procedure.

NOTE: We have paid them fee for the delivery of your ATM CARD, the only
fee you are required to pay them is only their security keeping fee
which they said must be paid by you upon your readiness to receive your
ATM Card, therefore, contact them and ask them to direct you further on
how your ATM CARD can be delivered to you.

Here is the contact of the security company below, contact them with
your receiving address and telephone number

Company name: Sure Security Services Company LTD
Manager Name: Mr. Tom Nelson
Email: sure.s@contractor.net

Best Regards,
Mr. Bin Jamal
SHELL GLOBAL COMPANY P.R.O

  Last update: 2019-09-07 12:59    [W:0.033 / U:0.276 seconds]