SubjectRe: Adjusting SmPL script “ptr ret.cocci ”?
>> How do you think about to reduce subsequent SmPL rules also according to
>> a possible recombination of affected implementation details?
>
> There is not going to be any change with respect to this issue.

I am curious if the software situation will be reconsidered any further
under other circumstances.

> It's fine when replacing one statement by another, but introduces complexity
> when removing something more complex.

Thanks for such information.

> And there's not point to have something that works in only one special case.

Will corresponding software development concerns be eventually discussed
a bit more?

Regards,
Markus

  Last update: 2019-09-07 18:21    [W:0.039 / U:0.096 seconds]