    Subjectlinux-next: manual merge of the devicetree tree with the samsung-krzk tree
    Hi all,

    Today's linux-next merge of the devicetree tree got a conflict in:

    Documentation/devicetree/bindings/gpu/arm,mali-midgard.txt

    between commit:

    5833f5a5daf3 ("dt-bindings: gpu: mali: Add Samsung exynos5250 compatible")

    from the samsung-krzk tree and commit:

    553cedf60056 ("dt-bindings: Convert Arm Mali Midgard GPU to DT schema")

    from the devicetree tree.

    I fixed it up (I just removed the txt file, some fixup will be requide for
    the new yaml file) and can carry the fix as necessary. This is now fixed
    as far as linux-next is concerned, but any non trivial conflicts should
    be mentioned to your upstream maintainer when your tree is submitted for
    merging. You may also want to consider cooperating with the maintainer
    of the conflicting tree to minimise any particularly complex conflicts.

    --
    Cheers,
    Stephen Rothwell

      Last update: 2019-09-03 07:38    [W:5.795 / U:1.064 seconds]