Subject[GIT PULL] nfsd changes for 5.4
From
Please pull nfsd changes from:

git://linux-nfs.org/~bfields/linux.git tags/nfsd-5.4

--b.

Highlights:

- add a new knfsd file cache, so that we don't have to open and
close on each (NFSv2/v3) READ or WRITE. This can speed up
read and write in some cases. It also replaces our readahead
cache.
- Prevent silent data loss on write errors, by treating write
errors like server reboots for the purposes of write caching,
thus forcing clients to resend their writes.
- Tweak the code that allocates sessions to be more forgiving,
so that NFSv4.1 mounts are less likely to hang when a server
already has a lot of clients.
- Eliminate an arbitrary limit on NFSv4 ACL sizes; they should
now be limited only by the backend filesystem and the
maximum RPC size.
- Allow the server to enforce use of the correct kerberos
credentials when a client reclaims state after a reboot.

And some miscellaneous smaller bugfixes and cleanup.

Dave Wysochanski (1):
SUNRPC: Track writers of the 'channel' file to improve cache_listeners_exist

include/linux/sunrpc/cache.h | 6 +++---
net/sunrpc/cache.c | 12 ++++++++----

  Last update: 2019-09-27 22:08    [W:0.033 / U:3.788 seconds]