SubjectRe: [RFC 2/5] media: v4l2-ctrl: Document V4L2_CID_LOCATION
On Mon, Sep 02, 2019 at 10:06:57AM +0200, Pavel Machek wrote:

> >> There are phones with exactly such camera setup. And yes, it makes
> >> sense to be writable in that case, as software can move the camera in
> >> such case.
> >
> > Out of curiosity, what phones are those ?
>
> This one:
>
> https://www.samsung.com/global/galaxy/galaxy-a80/

Interesting device. I'm not sure we should control that through a
location control though, as it seems there's more than the rotation of
the camera involved. In any case I wouldn't care about it for now, and
turn the location control from read-only to read-write later if needed.
We need more information and more thought to support that use case.

--
Regards,

Laurent Pinchart

  Last update: 2019-09-02 10:20    [W:0.076 / U:0.532 seconds]