SubjectRE: [RFC] buildtar: add case for riscv architecture
Date

On the contrary, it is indeed possible to boot Image.gz directly using
U-Boot booti command so this patch would be useful.

Atish had got it working on U-Boot but he has deferred booti Image.gz
support due to few more dependent changes. May be he can share
more info.

Regards,
Anup

  Last update: 2019-09-14 15:06    [W:0.073 / U:0.340 seconds]