SubjectRe: Realtek r8822be wireless card fails to work with new rtw88 kernel module
+ yhchuang

On Tue, Aug 6, 2019 at 7:32 AM 고준 <gojun077@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I recently reported a bug to Ubuntu regarding a regression in wireless
> driver support for the Realtek r8822be wireless chipset. The issue
> link on launchpad is:
>
> https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1838133
>
> After Canonical developers triaged the bug they determined that the
> problem lies upstream, and instructed me to send mails to the relevant
> kernel module maintainers at Realtek and to the general kernel.org
> mailing list.
>
> I built kernel 5.3.0-rc1+ with the latest realtek drivers from
> wireless-drivers-next but my Realtek r8822be doesn't work with
> rtw88/rtwpci kernel modules.
>
> Please let me know if there is any additional information I can
> provide that would help in debugging this issue.

Any chance this would help you?

https://patchwork.kernel.org/patch/11065631/

Somebody else was complaining about 8822be regressions that were fixed
with that.

Brian

  Last update: 2019-08-07 02:36    [W:0.075 / U:6.576 seconds]