SubjectRe: linux-next: build failure after merge of the usb and usb-gadget trees
On 11:25-20190704, Felipe Balbi wrote:
[...]

> This is what I get for trusting people to do their part. I couldn't even
> compile test this since I don't have ARM compilers anymore (actually,
> just installed to test). Your customer, however, uses ARM cores so I
> would expect you to have at least compile tested this on ARM. How come
> this wasn't verified by anybody at TI?

Sorry about that Felipe/Greg, will try and make sure we put in steps so
that this does'nt happen again.

> TI used to have automated testing for many of the important defconfigs,
> is that completely gone? Are you guys relying entirely on linux-next?

We still do. Kind of a unfortunately co-incidence, there has been for a
few weeks a downtime given the test infrastructure has been changing and
the continual automated testing env is down for community kernel. But,
that said, we also did move to focussing on linux-next, which should be
revisited.

--
Regards,
Nishanth Menon

  Last update: 2019-07-04 17:54    [W:1.453 / U:0.048 seconds]