SubjectAssist Request From You
--

Accept my greetings to you

Assist Request From You

I am 28 years old single an orphan my parents died when I am five
years old nobody to help me,I send you my business proposal with tears
and sorrow,Please let this not be a surprised message to you because I
decided to contact you on this magnitude and lucrative transaction for
our present and future survival in life. Moreover, I have laid all the
solemn trust in you before i decided to disclose this successful and
confidential transaction to you.

I am Arnett David ,I hope all is well with you? I am female soldier
working as United Nations peace keeping troop in Afghanistan on war
against terrorism. I have in my possession the sum of $3.5million USD
Which I made here in Afghanistan 2014,I deposited this money with a
Red Cross agent. I want you to stand as my beneficiary and receive the
fund And keep it safe so that as soon as am through with my mission
here in Afghanistan.

You will assist me to invest it in a good profitable Venture or you
keep it for me until I arrive your country, I will give You 40% of the
total money for your assistance after you have receive The money.
Please reply back to me via my private email address
(arnettdavid2030@gmail.com ) if you are willing to work with me so
that I can send you the information where the money is been deposited,
your urgent reply is needed so i can send you more details.

Thank Yours
Sgt,Arnett David

  Last update: 2019-07-31 22:01    [W:0.032 / U:0.396 seconds]