SubjectRe: Reminder: 1 open syzbot bug in rtc subsystem
On Mon, Jul 29, 2019 at 03:47:45PM +0800, Hillf Danton wrote:

> On Tue, 23 Jul 2019 19:50:08 -0700
> >
> > [This email was generated by a script. Let me know if you have any suggestions
> > to make it better, or if you want it re-generated with the latest status.]
> >
> > Of the currently open syzbot reports against the upstream kernel, I've manually
> > marked 1 of them as possibly being a bug in the rtc subsystem.
> >
> > If you believe this bug is no longer valid, please close the syzbot report by
> > sending a '#syz fix', '#syz dup', or '#syz invalid' command in reply to the
> > original thread, as explained at https://goo.gl/tpsmEJ#status
> >
> > If you believe I misattributed this bug to the rtc subsystem, please let me
> > know, and if possible forward the report to the correct people or mailing list.
> >
> > Here is the bug:

> > Title: BUG: workqueue lockup (4)
> > Last occurred: 40 days ago
> > Reported: 289 days ago
> > Branches: Mainline and others
> > Dashboard link: https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?id=0041bf1423916e9ae458b08b760e269a33c14960
> > Original thread: https://lkml.kernel.org/lkml/0000000000005764090577a27486@google.com/T/#u
> >
> Better if %s=lkml.kernel.org=lore.kernel.org=

Out of curiosity, is there a reason for this? They both go to the same place,
but the reason I used lkml.kernel.org is that some high-profile kernel
developers (e.g. Andrew Morton) are using it in the "Link: " tag in commits.
So it seems like lkml.kernel.org is maybe "right" one that is intended to
always keep working in the future?

But then I see Greg KH is using lore.kernel.org, so maybe it doesn't matter?

Maybe lore.kernel.org is better because people won't confuse it with lkml.org
and refuse to go to it :-)

- Eric

  Last update: 2019-07-31 04:34    [W:0.085 / U:0.160 seconds]