SubjectGreat News: National Heart Center Singapore CT Coronary Calcium Score 18 July 2019
Date
Subject: Great News: National Heart Center Singapore CT Coronary Calcium Score 18 July 2019

Good day from Singapore,

This is good news for trillions and trillions of years to come!

1. My weight/mass is 123.5 kg (taken on 23 July 2019).

2. My height is 1.79 meters (taken on 23 July 2019).

3. My Body Mass Index (BMI) is 38.56 kg/m2 (as at 23 July 2019)

4. I have been living with random, intermittent, and chronic mild chest pain for the past 10 years since the year 2009.

5. I have seen countless (lost count) doctors in Singapore over the past 10 years. The diagnoses were always atypical chest pain (ie. nothing to do with the heart). All the doctors I have seen did not think it is angina pectoris.

6. I have done countless (lost count) cardiac tests in Singapore over the past 10 years, including electrocardiogram (ECG), treadmill stress test, MIBI heart perfusion test, and CT coronary angiogram. All the test results were either normal or perfect.

7. I have high cholesterol (hypercholesterolemia) for many years, according to doctors.

8. My pulse rate is consistently around 100 beats per minute for many years.

9. Recently, I went for CT coronary calcium scoring at National Heart Center Singapore (NHCS) on 18 July 2019. The following is a transcript of the CT coronary calcium scoring report obtained on 23 July 2019.

-----BEGIN NHCS CT Coronary Calcium Scoring Report 18 July 2019-----

National Heart Centre Singapore

Patient Results

Requested By: Chan Lihua Laura (Doctor) 23-Jul-2019 05:54 PM

TURRITOPSIS DOHRNII TEO EN MING (ZHANG ENMING) Sex: M Age: 41y DOB: *****

MRN / Visit No.: ***** / H119042968E0003 Locn: NHC-Cardiac Clinic B

18-Jul-2019 11:07 CT Coronary Calcium Scoring HCCT195011991718 Final

Additional Info Verified Date/Time: 18/07/2019 12:02 Final
Verified Person: Dr. Narayan Lath
Verified Section: NHC CT
Performed at : National Heart Centre Singapore
Level 5, 5D, 5 Hospital Drive Singapore 169609

CT Coronary Calcium Final
Scoring
HISTORY
to reassess risk profile
TECHNIQUE
Calcium Scan was prospectively gated. Images were reconstructed at 3.0 mm slice thickness.
Assessment was done using Vitrea Calcium software and Agatston scoring schema.
REPORT
Calcium Score: Agatston 0 , Volume score 0 mm3, LM 0 , RCA 0 , LAD 0 , LCX 0.
The calcium score is between 0 th and 25 th percentile for [men between the ages
of 40 and 44.
Normal coronary origins.
EXTRACARDIAC FINDINGS
No incidental significant abnormalities in the included lungs or mediastinum.
Report Indicator: Normal
Finalised by: Narayan Lath, Senior Consultant, 12598I
Finalised Date/Time: 18/07/2019 12:02
Report Link Final

Printed from: National Heart Centre Singapore End of Report Page: 1 of 1

-----END NHCS CT Coronary Calcium Scoring Report 18 July 2019-----

For scanned image of the original CT coronary calcium scoring report from National Heart Center Singapore, please visit my RAID 1 mirroring redundant Blogger and Wordpress blogs at

https://tdtemcerts.blogspot.sg

https://tdtemcerts.wordpress.com

On how to interpret CT Coronary Calcium Score, please visit the website of the Radiological Society of North America, Inc. (RSNA) at

https://www.radiologyinfo.org/en/info.cfm?pg=ct_calscoring

-----BEGIN EMAIL SIGNATURE-----

The Gospel for all Targeted Individuals (TIs):

[The New York Times] Microwave Weapons Are Prime Suspect in Ills of
U.S. Embassy Workers

Link: https://www.nytimes.com/2018/09/01/science/sonic-attack-cuba-microwave.html

Singaporean Mr. Turritopsis Dohrnii Teo En Ming's Academic
Qualifications as at 14 Feb 2019

[1] https://tdtemcerts.wordpress.com/

[2] https://tdtemcerts.blogspot.sg/

[3] https://www.scribd.com/user/270125049/Teo-En-Ming

-----END EMAIL SIGNATURE-----

  Last update: 2019-07-24 07:09    [W:0.032 / U:0.340 seconds]