SubjectReminder: 3 open syzbot bugs in isdn subsystem
[This email was generated by a script.  Let me know if you have any suggestions
to make it better, or if you want it re-generated with the latest status.]

Of the currently open syzbot reports against the upstream kernel, I've manually
marked 3 of them as possibly being bugs in the isdn subsystem. I've listed
these reports below, sorted by an algorithm that tries to list first the reports
most likely to be still valid, important, and actionable.

Of these 3 bugs, 1 was seen in mainline in the last week.

If you believe a bug is no longer valid, please close the syzbot report by
sending a '#syz fix', '#syz dup', or '#syz invalid' command in reply to the
original thread, as explained at https://goo.gl/tpsmEJ#status

If you believe I misattributed a bug to the isdn subsystem, please let me know,
and if possible forward the report to the correct people or mailing list.

Here are the bugs:

Title: KMSAN: uninit-value in capi_write
Last occurred: 1 day ago
Reported: 162 days ago
Branches: Mainline (with KMSAN patches)
Dashboard link: https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?id=1075c8d832330e876cad2c8c6872323f5211bc31
Original thread: https://lkml.kernel.org/lkml/0000000000000e35f00581a579cd@google.com/T/#u

This bug has a C reproducer.

No one replied to the original thread for this bug.

If you fix this bug, please add the following tag to the commit:
Reported-by: syzbot+0849c524d9c634f5ae66@syzkaller.appspotmail.com

If you send any email or patch for this bug, please consider replying to the
original thread. For the git send-email command to use, or tips on how to reply
if the thread isn't in your mailbox, see the "Reply instructions" at
https://lkml.kernel.org/r/0000000000000e35f00581a579cd@google.com

Title: KASAN: use-after-free Read in dev_expire_timer
Last occurred: 168 days ago
Reported: 202 days ago
Branches: Mainline and others
Dashboard link: https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?id=a520c896ffb4fbc8539cda4c0bb6fe48995defd7
Original thread: https://lkml.kernel.org/lkml/000000000000a317f3057e766a0a@google.com/T/#u

Unfortunately, this bug does not have a reproducer.

Reported-by: syzbot+7ea31f54ecacb8f68330@syzkaller.appspotmail.com

If you send any email or patch for this bug, please consider replying to the
original thread. For the git send-email command to use, or tips on how to reply
if the thread isn't in your mailbox, see the "Reply instructions" at
https://lkml.kernel.org/r/000000000000a317f3057e766a0a@google.com

Title: BUG: spinlock bad magic in flush_workqueue_prep_pwqs
Last occurred: 144 days ago
Reported: 143 days ago
Branches: Mainline
Dashboard link: https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?id=cbd7a891bd8268f9eb68dfd1f3551670b4ccb412
Original thread: https://lkml.kernel.org/lkml/0000000000009e31600583172454@google.com/T/#u

Reported-by: syzbot+130f0c441448a93a166b@syzkaller.appspotmail.com

If you send any email or patch for this bug, please consider replying to the
original thread. For the git send-email command to use, or tips on how to reply
if the thread isn't in your mailbox, see the "Reply instructions" at
https://lkml.kernel.org/r/0000000000009e31600583172454@google.com

  Last update: 2019-07-24 05:58    [W:0.035 / U:0.444 seconds]