SubjectRe: m68k: One function call less in cf_tlb_miss()
Hi Markus,

On Sun, Jul 14, 2019 at 6:06 PM Markus Elfring <Markus.Elfring@web.de> wrote:

> > Have you looked at the actual assembler output generated by the compiler?
>
> Not yet.

You better do, it can be a good learning experience!

> * Can the suggested small refactoring matter for a specific software combination there?
> * Would you like to clarify this change possibility a bit more?

-EPARSE

No need to relay my emails through https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ELIZA ;-)

Gr{oetje,eeting}s,

Geert

-- Linus Torvalds

  Last update: 2019-07-14 23:16    [W:0.262 / U:0.364 seconds]