SubjectGreetings Friend
Dear Friend,

Greetings to you friend, I am Mr. Dawuda Usman working with a
Commercial bank here in Lome Togo in the department of Audit and
accounting manager ,

There is this fund that was kept in my custody years ago,please I need
your assistance for the transferring of this fund to your bank account
for both of us benefit for life time investment and the amount is
(US$4.5M DOLLARS).

I have every inquiry details to make the bank believe you and release
the fund in within 5 banking working days with your full co-operation
with me after success.

Note/ 50% for you why 50% for me after success of the transfer to your
bank account.

Below information is what I need from you so we can be reaching each other .

1)Private telephone number...
2)Age...
3)Nationality...
4)Occupation ...
5)Full name ...

Thanks.

Mr. Dawuda Usman

  Last update: 2019-06-09 12:32    [W:0.049 / U:4.048 seconds]