SubjectDear Friend.
--
Dear Friend,

I know that this mail will come to you as a surprise since we have not
known or met before now, but please, I would like you to treat it like
blood brother affair and with the urgency and secrecy it requires. I
am Mr. Hassan Alwan Ali, an Audit staff of (C.B.N) Central Bank of
Nigeria.

An investor (name with-held) died without naming any next of kin to
his fund he deposited in my bank. The amount is $10.5M ( Ten million
five hundred united state dollars ) and banking regulation/legislation
in Nigeria demands that I should notify the fiscal authorities after
three years.

The above set of facts underscores my reason to seek your permission
to have you stand in as the next of kin to the deceased.

This fund will be approved and released in your favour as the next of
kin if only you will adhere to my instruction and cooperate with me in
one accord.

I have all the legal and banking details of the deceased client that
will facilitate our putting you forward as the claimant/beneficiary of
the funds and ultimately transfer of the $10.5M plus interest to any
bank account nominated by you.

I am prepared to compensate you with a 35% share of the total funds
for your efforts. The final details will be given upon receipt an
affirmation of your desire to participate.

Please contact me immediately on ( hassan_alwanali01@yahoo.com ) if
you are interest in my proposal to enable me not to start scouting for
another foreign partner.

Thanks,
Mr. Hassan Alwan Ali.

  Last update: 2019-06-02 11:14    [W:0.037 / U:0.388 seconds]