SubjectAssist Me Please
This email is seriously directed to you for humanitarian
service/assistance for the establishment of an NGO in your locality.
Orphans, Aged, Homeless and Destitute are the beneficiary of this
establishment you will handle in my name and on my behalf as death is
knocking on my door.

Upon the receipt of your reply, I will give you more details on how to
organize the NGO in my name and the distribution of "MY WILL" to you
which total value is US$18.6M

I await your kind response while hoping you will appreciate my
helpless predicament.

May God bless your golden heart and soul.

Sincerely Yours,

Mrs. Meghan Daulton

  Last update: 2019-06-18 12:22    [W:0.030 / U:0.592 seconds]