SubjectI BRING CALVARY GREETNG FROM MRS.SUZAN BONI.
--

Dear friend.
I got your details after an extensive on-line search Via (Network

I want you to use this fund to help the orphanage homes, poor, sick
ones in the hospital, widows, help women with cancer, help in the
church of the God ,since i do not have any child to inherit the fund.
I took this decision because I can't take this money to the grave, I
don't have any child that will inherit this money, again I and my late
husband vowed to use our last wealth to help the less privileged since
we have no child, our relatives are wicked and selfish, they tried to
frustrate our Christian life and our marriage.

Beloved I don't need telephone communication because of my health
condition please reply me through my Email for me to give you other
details.Proverbs19:17: He who gives to the poor lends to the lord and
the lord will reward such a person for his good work. Beloved let us
join hands together to help our Fellow brothers and Sister who are
poor, sick and Homeless, so that blessings will be ours portion while
Glory goes to the lord our creator. I am waiting for your soonest
response. Thanks and God Bless You Yours Loving Sister in Christ.

Please reply me through my private email address.
This is my private email address, suzanboni2@gmail.com

Mrs. Suzan boni.

  Last update: 2019-06-10 10:17    [W:3.051 / U:0.044 seconds]