SubjectRFC: switch the remaining architectures to use generic GUP v2
Date
Hi Linus and maintainers,

below is a series to switch mips, sh and sparc64 to use the generic
GUP code so that we only have one codebase to touch for further
improvements to this code. I don't have hardware for any of these
architectures, and generally no clue about their page table
management, so handle with care.

Changes since v1:
- fix various issues found by the build bot
- cherry pick and use the untagged_addr helper form Andrey
- add various refactoring patches to share more code over architectures
- move the powerpc hugepd code to mm/gup.c and sync it with the generic
hup semantics

  Last update: 2019-06-01 09:51    [W:0.207 / U:0.984 seconds]