From: Cynthia Higgins [mailto:Cynthia.Higgins@fortuneproleads.com]
Sent: Friday, May 24, 2019 2:36 PM
To: 'linux-kernel@vger.kernel.org'
Subject: Attendees Data Base of IMS 2019

Hi,
I am following up to check if you are interested in acquiring IEEE MTT-S
International Microwave Symposium Conference 2019
Let me know if you would like to acquire Attendees Data Base?

Attendees List: Senior Managemen, Engineering Management, Engineers,
Industry Leaders, Government/Military And Many More...
Each record in the data base contains: - Contact Name, Job Title,
Company/Business Name, Email, Tel Number, Website/URL etc.
If you are interested, please let me know your thoughts, so that I can send
you the no of contacts available and the pricing for it.
Awaiting Your Reply
Thanks & Regards,
Cynthia Higgins
Marketing Executive

  Last update: 2019-05-30 20:38    [W:0.017 / U:1.944 seconds]