    SubjectRe: [GIT PULL 1/4] ARM: SoC platform updates
    On Thu, May 16, 2019 at 7:10 PM Olof Johansson <olof@lixom.net> wrote:
    > On Thu, May 16, 2019 at 8:53 AM Arnd Bergmann <arnd@arndb.de> wrote:

    > > > I'm going to remove that #ifdef in my merge, because I do *not* want
    > > > to see new warnings, and it doesn't seem to make any sense.
    > > >
    > > > Maybe that's the wrong resolution, please holler and let me know if
    > > > you want something else.
    > >
    > > As far as I can tell, that is the best fix, thanks for the cleanup!
    >
    > Yeah, this was entirely on me -- it was found and fixed on linux-next,
    > and Linus Walleij sent patches. However, as I was staging these pull
    > requests, I applied them to a branch of fixes that I'm collecting for
    > later this week instead of on top of the one I was sending.
    >
    > Thanks for fixing it up.

    Oh well Linus wrote the bug and then Linus fixed it and then Linus
    fixed it.

    What is good to know is that no matter which Linus you use, you will
    always get the right fix.

    Yours,
    Linus Walleij

      Last update: 2019-05-20 23:57    [W:3.045 / U:0.404 seconds]