SubjectRe: Coccinelle: Handling of SmPL disjunctions
>> Thanks for such additional information. Is it represented in the software
>> documentation (besides the source code format)?
>
> It is not a concern of the user.

I got interested in corresponding aspects.

> The documentation is not going to contain a description of every line
> in the implementation.

Some extensions can become nice and more helpful there.

>> How do you think about to increase the matching granularity
>> for this functionality?
>
> No idea what this means. Disjunctions are expanded up to the level of the
> nodes in the control-flow graph.

We have got different expectations for working with such nodes
for possible (data flow) analysis.

Does the term “disjunction lifting” (from the SmPL manual) fit to this feedback?

Regards,
Markus

  Last update: 2019-05-15 11:56    [W:0.045 / U:2.804 seconds]