SubjectRe: Coccinelle: Handling of SmPL disjunctions

>>> Internally, they should be identical.
>>
>> I got other imaginations in this area.
>
> You imagination doesn't matter in this case.

They might result in collateral software evolution.

> What matters is what the code does.

At the moment then …

> It expands out disjunctions on expressions to the statement level.> So the internal representation is the same.

Thanks for such additional information. Is it represented in the software
documentation (besides the source code format)?

How do you think about to increase the matching granularity
for this functionality?

Regards,
Markus

  Last update: 2019-05-15 09:34    [W:0.033 / U:10.080 seconds]